Thank you for pledging to
share photos on Global Day!
You helped us make a splash on Global Day.
...by participating and sharing photos.
To coordinate with our April 4th program, A Day in the Life of Engineers, also the 2018 Global Marathon's closing session, you shared photos that represented a day in your life as an engineer.
You also shared photos of:
- Engineering projects you worked on or admired.
- You and your project teams.
- Engineers you wanted to recognize for their good work or inspiration.
- Engineering celebrations (example: from your Engineers Day, Week or Month events).
- Leading students in engineering activities.
- Finished products from student engineering projects.
- Quotes about being an engineer.
- AND some selfies!
Photos of engineering projects included:
- A beautiful bridge or reservoir.
- A robot that assists a community police or fire department.
- A building designed in an innovative way.
- A medical marvel that helps save lives.
- A computer project that points to the future.