Thank you for pledging to
share photos on Global Day!
Help us make a splash on Global Day.
Take the pledge (in the green box) to share photos on April 4th.
Post photos from live events or past events. Ideas include:
- On April 4th, the 2018 Global Marathon closing session, A Day in the Life of Engineers, features engineers in India, Japan, Nigeria, Puerto Rico and the United States working on issues of global concern. Attend the session and share photos that represent a day in your life as an engineer.
- An engineering project you’ve worked on or admired – completed or in progress.
- You and your project team.
- Engineers you want to recognize for their good work or inspiration.
- An engineering celebration (example: from your Engineers Day, Week or Month events).
- Leading students in engineering activities.
- Finished products from student engineering projects.
- A quote about being an engineer.
- AND a selfie or two!
Engineering projects might be:
- A beautiful bridge or reservoir.
- A robot that assists a community police or fire department.
- A building designed in an innovative way.
- A medical marvel that helps save lives.
- A computer project that points to the future.
The possibilities are endless. Don’t forget the people! Take a group of people to a local engineering wonder and snap a group photo to share.