Here are three great ways to celebrate World Engineering Day on March 4, 2021:
1. Celebrate Engineers
Spotlight the engineers in your life: colleagues, family, friends, and those in your community. Honor them by:
- Taking a minute to say thank you.
- Recognizing them in your organization’s newsletter.
- Bringing colleagues together for a virtual celebration.
- Nominating an engineer you admire for an award.
2. Spark a conversation: #Engineer4Tomorrow
Join our "Imagining Tomorrow" social media campaign celebrating how engineers #Engineer4Tomorrow! Share graphics on social media and customizable posts below:
Rectangle graphic (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
Square graphic (Instagram and Facebook)
#WorldEngineeringDay is on March 4, 2021! Join the #Engineer4Tomorrow celebration. Tell us how engineers are imagining tomorrow. DiscoverE.org/WED #WED2021 #WorldEngDay2021
How do you #Engineer4Tomorrow? Join our #WorldEngineeringDay celebration of how engineers make a difference on March 4! #WED2021 #WorldEngDay2021
3. Post photos on March 4:
#WorldEngineeringDay #WorldEngDay2021 #WED2021
Help us make a splash on World Engineering Day. Share photos of:
- Engineering projects you work on or admire.
- You and your project teams.
- Engineers you want to recognize for their good work or inspiration.
- Engineering celebrations (example: from your Engineers Day, Week or Month events).
- Leading students in engineering activities.
- Finished products from student engineering projects.
- Quotes about being an engineer.
- AND some selfies!