Here are three great ways to celebrate Global Day of the Engineer on or around April 3, 2019:
1. Celebrate Engineers
Spotlight the engineers in your life: colleagues, family, friends, and those in your community. Honor them by:
- Taking a minute to say thank you.
- Recognizing them in your organization’s newsletter.
- Bringing colleagues together for tea, lunch or dinner.
- Nominating an engineer you admire for an award.
2. Engage Students
Inspire the next generation of engineers by leading them in hands-on engineering activities. Help them learn about the impact, fun, and creativity involved in engineering. In just one session you can set a student on the exciting path to an engineering career. Learn more.
3. Post photos on April 3rd (#GlobalEngineer)
Help us make a splash on Global Day. Share photos of:
- Engineering projects you work on or admire.
- You and your project teams.
- Engineers you want to recognize for their good work or inspiration.
- Engineering celebrations (example: from your Engineers Day, Week or Month events).
- Leading students in engineering activities.
- Finished products from student engineering projects.
- Quotes about being an engineer.
- AND some selfies!